4/12/2014

smelling summer

summer outfit, summer fashion, summer, who what wear, zara, joe's jeans, american eagle, slouchy shorts, boyfriend shorts, los angeles fashion blogger, personal fashion blogger, style blogger, fashion, style, blogger, outfit, what i wore, ootd, santa monica, los angeles, top fashion bloggers, top los angeles fashion blogger
Zara top, Joe's Jeans slouchy shorts, American Eagle belt, House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses

"Busy" took on a whole other meaning these past few months, and I'm not even in school. Between interning for Who What Wear and working, I've been focusing on and narrowing down with what I wanted to do with my life (as early 20-something-year-olds do). But since day one, something has always been on my mind and it's the only time throughout the year where I stop thinking (and I'm good at that): summer. It's so close, I can smell it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love the smell of summer. Also I love the ease of putting together outfits like this. I hope it's as warm where you are as it's getting here!

    belle + compass

    ReplyDelete