1/02/2014

white collar

reformation, los angeles, top fashion bloggers, top los angeles fashion bloggers, personal style, street style blog, fashiontoast, arialuv, best fashion bloggers, white jumper, zara moto jacket, free people, free people espadrilles, fashion, style, teen vogue, who what wear, white collar ref3 ref ref5 ref4 ref6 ref2 ref8
Zara jacket, Reformation jumper, Free People espadrilles, House of Harlow 1960 chelsea sunglasses

The end of the semester opened up the start of new beginnings with a new internship at Who What Wear, a passing grade in stats, family + the boyfriend for the holidays, turning legal (21) in about a week, and the discovery of Nick's skills with a DSLR. The first time I had him take my photos are seen above. Not shabby at all. I was beyond thrilled to wear this jumper from the Reformation. I've been lusting over their brand consisting of sustainable draped garments and effortless, head-turning pieces. Everything is so perfect. Can't hardly wait to post other items for you very soon!

Also, sorry for being M.I.A. for a bit. I promise it was for good reasons. You can check out what has been going on lately on my instagram: @ariadimalanta. Hope you guys had a happy new year!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely look, it's so laid back and cozy.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete