1/17/2014

the city that dreams

IMG_4273 la4 la3 la2
Reformation perry dress, House of Harlow 1960 chelsea sunglasses, Free People espadrilles

Out of the three winters I've spent in Los Angeles since I moved out here, this one is my favorite. 80 degree weather. It allows me to wear stuff like this and makes me realize that bras are irrelevant. And as my city living continues, I'm finding myself losing focus on things that get me by and concentrating more on things that I love. My 21st birthday was spent with a whole bunch of bad influencers- in other words, my family, best friend, and boyfriend. A quote said while I was not in the proper state of mind went something like:

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted."

Apparently, my 21st birthday was very philosophical and fortune cookie like. Clearly, I'm wiser.

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress! It's really cute and flatters you :)
    I'd really appreciate if you'd check out my blog!! http://edarw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete