1/08/2014

kate moss and some pizza slices

kate moss, kate moss and some pizza slices jacket, reformation, los angeles fashion blogger, top fashion blogger, street style, personal style, fashion blogger prada, friend of mine skirt, reformation, zara, venice beach, california, los angeles, fashion, style, teen vogue katemoss4 km2
Reformation jacket, Zara top, Friend of Mine doomsday skirt, Urban Outfitters flats

I've been going mad over designers from Australia (someone take me there, please!), so I was a ridiculous happy little camper when this skirt came to my doorstep. I'm so glad I waited to wear this skirt from Friend of Mine until I could find it's soulmate. I'm hardly attracted to clothes with words on them, but this denim jacket summed up how I would spend a perfect afternoon. I like clothes that get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment